Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, Political Hoedown, where have you been?

Yes, I've neglected my (marginal) duty to keep you all politically informed, but I have good reason.

What...is that good reason? I think it's "You shut your mouth."


Or maybe it's building bookcases or weddings or myriad travels.

I have three pieces for the Hoedown in progress: the aforementioned bios of McCain and Obama, with a late July-target, so we can discuss as we lead into the conventions; I'm also putting together "War After War: Iraq Five Years On," and you can imagine what that's about. I expect much discussion after that last one, because we frankly cannot afford to let our TVs debate the issues for us.

There will also be a follow-up to "The Need of Our Own," but I'll probably wait until the others are done.

(And for those of you waiting for the final part of "The Breaking of the Hour," take heart! I've actually put finger to keyboard and am lightly hammering it out.)

Keep yer wits about ye.


-Hooper

No comments: