Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Buckshot: Seeing as we haven't updated in a while...

Hey, Buck! Was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as horrible as so many reviews have said?


Buck says: Screw the nay-sayers! While it isn't the second coming of Raiders, it was a fun ride and better than half the crap that gets released each year. I'm not saying I don't have my minor quibbles, but for me the good far outweighed the bad. Maybe Hooper and I can do a tag-team review, since he's seen it as well.

2 comments:

Finn said...

In a time like this one must watch the “Free Hat” episode of South Park. I recently watched the episode then assessed the situation. My conclusion; a sequel is a better choice than a digitally enhanced remake. I’d rather see Harrison Ford narrowly escaping danger with a whip and a Buckeye card than a younger version being chased by a bunch of Ewoks and Nazi’s with walkie talkies.

Finn said...

Excuse me. "People with political differences" with walkie talkies.