Sunday, March 23, 2008

Buckshot: Weekend Randomness

A little of this, a little of that for your Easter Sunday.


First up, a couple of pictures from Cocoa Beach, FL and the Kennedy Space Center:









The Vehicle Assembly Building is simply immense, as is the booster assembly on display next to the space shuttle.

Now for some Sunday linkage:

* New trailers are up for Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and WALLE. We're supposed to see a new trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in the next week or so. This summer's movie slate looks damned fun.

* This has been making the rounds on various blogs. A nice daily dose of bizarre.

* The Daily Batman.

* I think there's a simplistic beauty to this item of clothing, and I wish I could find one for myself.

* Lastly, I finally saw this movie last week:
Seeing Patrick Swayze rip a man's throat out was everything I thought it could be and more.


~ Buck

No comments: